GeoDataHub (as-a-service) – currently available in the Baltics
Our customers are web and app developers, who build map-based solutions for:
- logistics and delivery
- taxies and ridesharing
- asset and vehicle tracking
Rely on address verification for:
- e-commerce and shipping
- banking and insurance
- energy and utilities
Require a certain level of service (SLA) and data protection:
- municipal and governmental organisations
- internal systems of larger companies
GeoDataHub (licenced solution) – Worldwide
We partner with:
- Local governments – elping solve the problem of geodata silos for easy access and sharing of data between state agencies and 3rd parties.
- Regional service providers – helping setup the above as-a-service business model, with monthly updates on regional data and API usage-based billing.
- Global tech companies – helping build their own robust geoservices (and not rely on Google Maps as their need for flexibility and additional geodata increases).